We have a craft beer club! It’s something that we have been doing for years and we call ourselves the brew crew. We meet each season to sample beers and enjoy each other’s company.
The night always begins at Artichoke Pizza on 31st Street in Astoria. They have the best deal, a huge slice of pizza and a beer for $10. You can’t beat it.
This time around, Tom and I had a free item thanks to the slice punch card. Since, you can’t get pizza as your free item we opted for the meatball roll. This delicious masterpiece is the size of a baby and it fed us for a couple of days.
We decided it was time to share brew crew with you! I wasn’t planning on writing this post originally so our holiday addition will definitely have a little more detail.
Here’s our list of fall craft brews for 2017:
- Voodoo Ranger Atomic Pumpkin by New Belgium.
- Pumpkin Hunter by Devils Backbone.
- Roadsmary’s Baby by Two Roads.
- Berliner Weisse by Boulvard Brewing Co.
- DKML by Founders.
- Pumpkinator Imperial Pumpkin Stout by Saint Arnold Brewing Co.
- Space Dust IPA by Elysian.
- The Dissident 2017 Reserve by Deschutes Brewery.
- Punk’N by UINTA.
- Fest Bier by Goose Island.
- Imperial Creep by Moustache Brewing Co.
Each of these beers has the flavor profile you crave for fall. We’re talking sweet, spicy, tart, and malty with a hint of hops. There may even be a few surprise flavors along the way. So grab a bottle and enjoy. Cheers!