FASTPASS day is an exciting day in the life of a Disney World fan. For those of you who don’t know, it is the day where you can make your FASTPASS+ selections for your upcoming Disney World vacation. You’re allowed to pick your FASTPASSES 60 days in advance for non Annual Pass holders and 30 days in advance for Annual Pass holders.
What?! You don’t know what a FASTPASS is? A FASTPASS allows you to schedule a time to ride an attraction or see a show. You get 3 FASTPASSES a day for 1 park.
As many of you know from our last Disney World post we will be heading back to Disney this fall for a much needed family vacation. We wanted to use this blog post reveal some of our plans for the trip!
I LOVE FASTPASS DAY! It’s like a holiday for me so I decided to dress up for the occasion and Tom being an incredible boyfriend surprised me by doing the same.
Before making our selections I like to watch YouTube videos of all my favorite rides to increase my crazy excitement.
We will be going to Disney for 1 week in October (Sunday – Saturday). In those 7 days we have 5 day magic your way tickets with park hopper (park hopper allows you to go to multiple parks each day). Here is a little sneak peak at our schedule. We want to keep some of our plans a surprise.
- Sunday – Travel Day/Disney Springs
- Monday – Hollywood Studios
- FASTPASSES: Tower of Terror, Toy Story Midway Mania, and Star Tours
- Tuesday – Magic Kingdom
- FASTPASSES: Big Thunder Mountain, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain
- Wednesday – Animal Kingdom
- FASTPASSES: Expedition Everest, Na’vi River Journey, Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Thursday – Epcot
- FASTPASSES: Test Track, Spaceship Earth, The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Friday – Magic Kingdom
- FASTPASSES: Jungle Cruise, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Peter Pan’s Flight
- Saturday – Home
We are about a month away and we cannot wait! We’ll be sharing a lot on social media while we’re there and blogging once we return. We can’t wait to share our trip with all of you.
PS. If you were wondering about my amazing Disney Outfit… details below!
- Sleep Shirt: Primark
- Slippers were an amazing gift from my wonderful friend Becca. If anyone is interested I will find out where she got them.
- Ears: Neverland Threadss
I bought the ears just for this trip. I cannot wait to wear them. Thanks for reading!